Our Commercial Real Estate Practice Group provides a full range of services for real estate stakeholders in the Greater Philadelphia area (including Bucks and Montgomery Counties). AMM attorneys are known for their business acumen, market savvy, technical skills, and sophisticated understanding of the nuances of real estate transactions. Our clients include property owners, purchasers, landlords, tenants, property management companies, contractors, commercial condominium associations, and brokers. Our experience spans a broad spectrum of real estate matters. We draw on the talents of our Commercial Litigation team as needed for dispute resolutions involving real estate.
Our Real Estate practice group includes highly experienced practitioners well versed in real estate, corporate and finance law. Our team approach enables us to provide a wide range of highly effective, responsive and cost-efficient legal services.
• Negotiation and drafting of leases and related financial guarantees
• Work-outs and lease restructuring, or
• Lease termination and the orderly eviction of the tenant
• Due diligence reviews including review of existing contracts and leases, zoning and municipal approvals in place or that will be required, and available municipal, county and state grants or special funding
• Resolution of compliance and enforcement matters