Jamie M. Jamison
215.230.7500, ext. 117
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Jamie Jamison is a dedicated, compassionate, and knowledgeable advocate to clients experiencing the challenges of divorce, separation, custody, and support. Ms. Jamison practices exclusively in the area of family law, providing strategic and pragmatic representation to achieve the best outcome possible for her clients. Ms. Jamison focuses her family law practice on helping her clients evaluate their rights and options and navigate the complex issues - emotional, financial, and lifestyle - inherent in family law cases. Ms. Jamison handles all phases of the negotiation and litigation of domestic relations cases, including divorce, equitable distribution, child custody, child support, spousal support/alimony, protection from abuse, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Ms. Jamison received her Bachelor of Arts cum laude from Villanova University and her Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law. She is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Bar, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Ms. Jamison is an active member of the Family Law Sections of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Montgomery Bar Association, and the Bucks County Bar Association. She is also an active member of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court and serves on the Executive Board. Ms. Jamison is a continuing legal education speaker on family law topics for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Bucks County Bar Association – Family Law Section & Women Lawyers Division
- Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court – Member (2014 - present); Executive Board, Program Co-Chair (2017 - 2018)
- Member, 2018 - 2019 Network of Victims Assistance Young Professionals Advisory Board
Honors & Awards:
- The Frederick Cohen, Esquire Award of Excellence, Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, 2015
"Custody - Therapist Privilege in High Conflict Custody Cases"
- The Third Annual Women Authors in the Humanities Award, Villanova University, 2000
- Presenter and Author, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section Winter Meeting, January 2018 - "Equitable Distribution Case Law Updates"
- Course Planner, Montgomery Bar Association Family Law Section, December 2017 - "10th Annual Toby L. Dickman Seminar: The Intersection Between Mental Health and Family Law"
- Presenter, Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, November 2016 - "Ethics Potpourri - From the Child Interview and Social Media to Courtroom Decorum and Beyond"
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Family Law Institute, April 2016 - "Custody Procedures; Preparing a Custody Case and Identifying the Factors; Trying a Custody Case and Hitting the Factors"
- Moderator, Montgomery Bar Association Family Law Section, November 2015 - "To Deviate or Not to Deviate: Mandatory and Discretionary Factors to Consider When Presenting Your Support Matter"
- Presenter, Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, October 2015 - "Pennsylvania Appellate Practice"
- Presenter, Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, April 2015 - "Custody - Therapist Privilege in High Conflict Custody Cases"