From financing to leasing to employment and products liability, AMM attorneys provide skilled guidance and advice to clients in the manufacturing sector.
We help manufacturers identify and address risks and issues relating to employee training, employment practices and procedures, corporate governance and contract review, and legal best practices. AMM attorneys are well versed in the manufacturing sector's concerns and issues, and have a comprehensive tool kit of strategies and services to minimize claims and costly disputes resulting in increased value and improved outcomes to help these businesses thrive. Our attorneys are committed to removing legal barriers so that manufacturers can focus on being makers and innovators.
AMM's Manufacturing Sector Services
• Wage and Hour Law Compliance and Violations
• Restrictive Covenants, Covenants Not to Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
• Employment Litigation
• Employee Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
• Hiring, Discipline and Termination
• Employment Discrimination and Workplace Investigations
• Federal and State Family and Medical Leave Statutes
• Risk Management Training Guidance for Employers
• Independent Contractor and Employee Classification
• Business Contract Drafting and Review (including purchase orders)
• Equipment Leasing
• Website Terms & Conditions
• Business Divorce
• Business Succession Planning
• Buy-Sell Agreements
• Commercial Litigation
• Corporate Governance
• Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
• Mergers & Acquisitions
AMM’s focus is on developing long term relationships. We get to know our manufacturing clients to better assist them in dealing with the challenges of today’s manufacturing environment.