As an estate planning attorney, Elaine Yandrisevits is committed to guiding individuals and families through the process of planning for their future needs. Elaine takes the time to develop an understanding of her clients’ goals and priorities and helps them to develop comprehensive estate plans which provide for their families and preserve their wealth in the years to come. Elaine practices exclusively in the Estates and Trusts department. She focuses her practice on estate planning, trusts and estate administration and Orphans' Court litigation. Elaine has a great deal of practical experience with special needs trust planning and guardianships. Elaine is a frequent speaker on estate planning, estate administration, and special needs planning for continuing legal education and community organizations.
Elaine earned her J.D. from the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, and LL.M. in Taxation and an Estate Planning Certificate from the Graduate Tax Program at Villanova University School of Law. Elaine is a graduate of the University of Delaware, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in Political Science and History and was named to the Dean’s List every semester. Elaine is also a proud former member of the University of Delaware marching band, symphonic band, and pep band.
Elaine has been selected to the Thomson Reuters Pennsylvania Rising Stars List, 2020 - 2022.
In her free time, Elaine enjoys traveling, hiking, and following her favorite sports teams.
Pennsylvania Bar Association: Young Lawyers' Division (Zone 9 Co-Chair, 2022 - 2023), Real Property Probate and Trust Section, Legislative Committee;
Bucks County Bar Association: Bench Bar Conference Committee (Chair, 2022), Young Lawyers' Division (Chair, 2023), Orphans' Court Section (Chair, 2023); Member Services Committee
Bucks County Estate Planning Council;
Lehigh Valley Estate Planning Council.
Named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers "Rising Star" by Thomson Reuters, 2020 - 2023
Bucks County Bar Association President's Award, 2022
Pennsylvania Bar Association Bar Leadership Institute, Class of 2022 - 2023
- Presenter, Estate Planning: Top 7 Tools to Know, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Presenter, The Probate Process from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Presenter, Special Needs Trusts in a Nutshell, video webcast, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council and Lehigh Valley Estate Planning Council
- Presenter and Materials Author, Estate Administration Boot Camp, National Business Institute, April 2018
- Presenter, Estate Planning for Younger Clients, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, January 2018
- Course Planner, Estate Planning: Drafting Wills, POAs, and Living Wills, Wolters Kluwer, October 2017
- Course Planner, Administering an Estate in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, September 2017
- Presenter and Materials Author, The Ultimate Guide to Probate, National Business Institute, July 2017