As an estate planning attorney, Elaine Yandrisevits is committed to guiding individuals and families through the process of planning for their future needs. Elaine takes the time to develop an understanding of her clients’ goals and priorities and helps them to develop comprehensive estate plans which provide for their families and preserve their wealth in the years to come. Ms. Yandrisevits practices exclusively in the Estates and Trusts department. She focuses her practice on estate planning, trusts and estate administration and assists with fiduciary litigation matters. Elaine has a great deal of practical experience with special needs trust planning and guardianships. Elaine is a frequent speaker on estate planning, estate administration, and special needs planning for continuing legal education and community organizations.
Ms. Yandrisevits earned her J.D. from the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, and LL.M. in Taxation and an Estate Planning Certificate from the Graduate Tax Program at Villanova University School of Law. Ms. Yandrisevits is a graduate of the University of Delaware, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in Political Science and History and was named to the Dean’s List every semester. Ms. Yandrisevits is also a proud former member of the University of Delaware marching band, symphonic band, and pep band.
A native of the Lehigh Valley, Ms. Yandrisevits presently resides in Montgomery County. In her free time, Elaine enjoys traveling, hiking, and following her favorite sports teams. Professional Memberships: Pennsylvania Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association Lehigh Valley Estate Planning Council Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Presenter, Estate Planning: Top 7 Tools to Know, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Presenter, The Probate Process from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Presenter, Special Needs Trusts in a Nutshell, video webcast, National Business Institute, August 2018
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council and Lehigh Valley Estate Planning Council
- Presenter and Materials Author, Estate Administration Boot Camp, National Business Institute, April 2018
- Presenter, Estate Planning for Younger Clients, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, January 2018
- Course Planner, Estate Planning: Drafting Wills, POAs, and Living Wills, Wolters Kluwer, October 2017
- Course Planner, Administering an Estate in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, September 2017
- Presenter and Materials Author, The Ultimate Guide to Probate, National Business Institute, July 2017