Melanie J. Wender is a dedicated and supportive advocate for individuals and families facing the sensitive issues involved in family law matters. Ms. Wender focuses her practice exclusively in all aspects of divorce and family law in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. She is experienced in all issues surrounding the complexities of a divorce, such as equitable distribution, custody, spousal support, child support, and settlement agreements. Ms. Wender has successfully resolved complex custody cases ranging from unmarried same-sex couples to custody agreements between long-distance parents. She is also experienced in adoption issues and has assisted many clients in making this life-changing process as seamless and smooth as possible, allowing the family to focus on welcoming their new child.
Melanie authors for legal industry publications whenever possible and is a regular contributor to the Legal Intelligencer.
She enjoys spending time with family and friends and eating her husband’s cooking.
- Bucks, Philadelphia & Montgomery County Bar Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Presentations & Articles
- Suburban Life Magazine “Top Attorneys”, 2017
- Joseph R. Wenk Award for making the greatest contribution to the Civil Justice Clinic at Villanova School of Law
- Published in Villanova Environmental Law Journal: “Goodbye Family Farms and Hello Agribusiness: The Story of How Agricultural Policy is Destroying the Family Farm and the Environment.”
- Board member, and membership services commitee, Bucks County Bar Association
- Board member, Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Volunteer at Bucks County Protection from Abuse actions
- Volunteer at Mazzoni Legal Center
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Program, representing abused and neglected children
- Named Pennsylvania "Rising Star" by Thomson Reuters (2019 - 2021)
- Bucks County Bar Association President's Award, 2020